Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want all of our patients to feel confident in the care they receive from Beale & Cullen Dental, which is why we enthusiastically welcome your questions. Having all of the information you need to make an informed decision is important, and our entire team is friendly, experienced and ready to assist.
You will find some of the most common questions we receive listed below. You can also call us directly for a prompt answer to any question regarding the services we provide or your treatment.
- How often should I brush my teeth?
- How often should I see a dentist?
- I'm embarrassed about my teeth and haven't seen the dentist in a long time. Will the dentist tell me off?
- I've had a bad experience and am very nervous about seeing the dentist. Can you help me?
- My dentist says I need a crown. What's a dental crown?
- I have toothache or a broken tooth. How quickly can you see me?
- How can I replace a missing tooth or teeth?